- The website was created with the aim of disseminating research on debris-covered glaciers and the Himalaya. Content is generally related to debris-covered glaciers, scientific methods, research expeditions, and outreach materials.
- The Explore section features easily accessible overview content and the Understand section develops key concepts in the context of the scientific literature.
- Contributions are encouraged from all researchers with an interest in debris-covered glaciers so please get in touch (@CScottWatson or). Contributions should be articles/ images/ videos/ figures of relevance to the topics above. You will retain all copyright and a link can be made to your own website/twitter.
Data products and information accessed through this website are created to the best of our ability. No liability concerning the contents or the use thereof is assumed by the producer.
- If you would like further information on an aspect of our research or to suggest content you would like to see on the website please get in touch.
- All our content may be used for educational purposes.
Cookies, Privacy, Copyright:
Google Analytics and their tracking cookie are used to count site visits. Use of this site acknowledges your consent for this.
The content of this site is copyright of the original authors unless otherwise stated, but can be reused for educational non-commercial purposes. For reuse, please reference back to this site. Please feel free to link through to this site using an appropriate tag/thumbnail.